UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Notification for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Exam Posts has been announced by Union Public Service Commission. For more details, eligible candidates can read the Official Notification of UPSC CAPF 2019 Recruitment. Interested Candidates can refer the below provided links or the Official Website.
|UPSC Recruitment 2019|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||CAPF Exam|
|Location||All Over India|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||UPSC CAPF 2019||Candidates who apply for the posts must hold a bachelor’s Degree from recognized university|
|Min Age||20 Years|
|Max Age||25 Years|
The selection process involves in following phases:
- written examination
- physical standards/physical efficiency tests and Medical Standard Tests
- Interview / Personality Test
- Final Selection / Merit
|Central Armed Police Force 2019 Notification | Pay Scale|
|Pay Scale||Rs.64,000/- per month.|
Union Public Service Commission Vacancies 2019
|USPC CAPF Online Application – Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts From||24-04-2019|
|Online Registration will Closed on||20-05-2019|
UPSC CAPF Application Process:
- Visit the official website-https://upsc.gov.in/.
- click on the link “Apply online”.
- fill the register part-1 and part-2 forms with required details.
- read the instructions carefully and upload relevant documents.
- Finally Make the Payment to complete the Registration Process.
|UPSC CAPF Exam – Fee|
|SC/ST||No Fee for Female|