SSC MTS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC). has been announced notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
Understanding the exam pattern is important for a candidate for preparation, hence analysis of SSC MTS Exam Pattern is the very important to be able to complete the exams within the given time. Below mentioned information gives an detailed overview of the SSC MTS Exam Pattern for the Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts.
The examination will consist of
- Tier-I – Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Tier-II – Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type) – Tier-I:
- The Computer Based Examination is Objective Type in nature consist of Multiple choice questions.
- The Computer Based Examination is scheduled from 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates through the website of the Commission.
(Not in sequence)
(For all four Parts)
|I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes
(120 Minutes for
|II||General Intelligence &
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
Paper-II (Descriptive Paper) – Tier-II:
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- Marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
|Short Essay/Letter in
English or in any language
included in the 8th schedule
of the Constitution.
(40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes)
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus:
Exam Syllabus, a detailed guide for preparation, is a important segment that always helps the candidates to plan successful preparation strategies, by focusing on his/her weaknesses and strengths in various topics.
Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relation
- Missing Numbers
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Static GK
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- Dates, Portfolios
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problem on Ages
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Time and Work
- Mixture Problem
Syllabus for Descriptive Paper (Paper-II):
- Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIV [Click Here], to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
Candidates who are intrested for appearing SSC MTS recruitment can check all details through the below provided links.